InventoryGet full control over your stock
Easily identify stock movement trends so that you can act quickly to minimise dead stock.
- Forward pricing to ensure that new prices are taken into account when appropriate, and allows you to pre-set increases in cost and retail — and is updated as part of the End of Day
Multiple Pricing Structures
- Includes several pricing structures:
— 5 standard product-based selling prices
— Quantity pricing for all selling prices
— Maximum discount allowable can be set by product, or globally
— Maximum profit by department / categories can be set with warnings at POS — which can, in turn, be printed to a variance report
— Set store-wide clearance sale discount percentages
— Contract prices by customer and by date range
— Discounts by customer and product department, FLC & Family
Easy Catalogue Management
- Catalogue pricing with automatic date reset to standard pricing
- Catalogue reporting clearly indicating sales vs purchases, gross profit, cash flow effect and stock remaining
- The ability to load promotions and pricing directly from Buying Group
- Access to data from promotion disks or from on-line communications established by the Buying Group
Multiple conversion factors
- Conversion factors can be used where products are bought and sold in different units of measure, eg. Items purchased by roll but sold by the metre, or rack/pack, timber lineal metres or cubic metres, etc.
Many different product usage types
- Many different usage types are available for the system to deal with different types of products appropriately
- Ability to automatically generate next available Stock Code number for goods without a suppliers code. This facility will also generate an APN for those products which do not possess one — allowing all products to benefit from the use of barcodes.
- Stock fields for Timber include Height, Width and Pack Quantities — allowing easier inventory management decision making
Barcode reader compatibilities
- Automatic generation of stock records using the portable barcode readers linked to the supplier details
Easy Data Export / Import functions
- Export/Import facilities allow the easy manipulation of product data in bulk, eg. A cost price rise from a supplier with Sell Price level recalculation. This will also prompt for the generation of labels when changes are made.
Multiple Store groups + Warehouse configurations handled
- For multiple store situations you can view up to 998 satellite branch stores, and your warehouse details.
- Stock On Hand, On Order and Available details can be easily shared across locations — reducing the need for costly inter-store queries.
Seamless integration between Inventory and POS, Debtors, Creditors, Purchase Ordering, Receipting & General Ledger
- Ability to integrate with POS, Debtors, Creditors, Purchase Ordering, Receipts, and General Ledger — reducing data entry
- New SYM-PAC Product Search Configurator function — create powerful custom searches for different users or different terminals or different departments. Comprehensive filtering lets users design custom searchs for specific store needs.
Keep up to date ::
SYM-talk newsletter today.