SYM-PAC User Group : July ’13
Recently in July we were really pleased to run a SYM-PAC User Group specifically tailored for our Mitre 10 customers. Many of our customers who’ve been around for a while will have fond memories of SYM-PAC User Groups held in previous years.
Using our years of previous User Group experience, we made the decision to run a Victoria/Tasmania event, to give people the opportunity to get together and hear all the latest from SYM-PAC that will benefit their stores directly.
With the support and encouragement of Mitre 10, the day was held at Mitre 10 Head Office in Hallam, Melbourne. Our General Manager Mark Schmutter ran the program, with backup from Glenn Watkinson, Client Services Manager, and Karen Reynolds, CEO.
— We filled the room at Mitre 10!
Who was there
Around 50 people attended from SYM-PAC, our Mitre 10 store users, and staff from Mitre 10, including Kerry McDowell, Manager Retail Systems, Paul Haase, Systems Analyst Retail Systems, and Chris Menezes, Mitre 10 HUB IT Support Coordinator — and in addition to this, it was terrific that most of the HUB staff were able to join us for lunch.
— Mark Schmutter (left), with Andrew Greenwood from Fagg’s Mitre 10 (centre), and Evan Crick from Torquay Mitre 10 (right)
What we covered
There was so much to talk about, we were lucky to fit it all in!
- SYM-PAC Trade Online
- KVI Integration
- Mighty Rewards Integration
- Click & Collect (Buy Online)
- ”New” SYM-PAC — Mitre 10 Integration
- Auto Replenishment / Suggested Ordering
- Promotional Ordering
- Receipting against E-Invoices
- Statement Stuffers — attaching PDFs to email statements
And we still had time at the close of the day to cover Development Suggestions directly from stores and open the floor for group discussion with an Open Forum.
What people said
The feedback on the day was very positive — which will certainly play a major part in our plans for future events.
Some of the fantastic feedback:
- It was great to catch up with like-minded people!
- Informative and time well spent.
- The best time spent away from the store in a long time.
- It was good to hear how other people approach their store procedures and how they handle data.
- It was great to hear fresh perspectives on common obstacles in store and systems to deal with them.
— Glenn Watkinson & Mark Schmutter catching up with customers during a break
— A productive day out of the store
We have some exciting plans in place for future events, including more User Groups! Stand by and we’ll keep you updated regularly on what we have going on.