SYM-PAC have years of experience working with electrical appliances businesses on an individual store, corporate and buying group level and we understand their needs and requirements.
SERIAL NUMBER TRACKING
- Quickly search for an invoice with a serial number
- Flag individual products for serial number tracking
- Allocate multiple serial numbers to one product line
- Reduce time spent searching for old invoices
- Track and report on a variety of supplier rebate situations within your business
- Including payment methods and frequency -monthly, quarterly or yearly
- Fully flexibility: set rebates supplier-wide or against individual products
- Ensure that you get the exact rebates you are owed from suppliers
FAULTY GOODS AND CLAIMS
- Easily lodge, track and send suppliers detailed claims information via email and PDF
- Marking the goods as faulty updates the Stock, moves the item to the Faulty Goods area, and updates the General Ledger to reflect this
- Photos can be taken of the faulty item, simply copied to the Windows desktop — and then ‘drag and dropped’ onto the form when inserting via the Faulty Goods system
- Reduce the cost from manual handling of claims within your business
Our strength is in how we make you strong
— our business is built on growing your business, your efficiency, your profits.
To find out how Sympac can work for your business, call us on 1800 796 722 today.
Keep Up to Date
Signup to the
Sympac newsletter today.