"We love how SYM-PAC handles timber!"
Consistent feedback from all SYM-PAC users who sell Timber: we love how SYM-PAC handles timber!
SYM-PAC is designed with timber in mind throughout all aspects of the software — it is not tacked on as an afterthought.
All photos here are from SYM-PAC customer timber yards — we understand timber & we make it easy for you to manage stocking, selling & ordering timber.
Timber handling in Point of Sale
- Tally Lines in Point of Sale for all timber products.
- Ability to view Timber Stock on Hand and On Order by drilling down in Point of Sale.
- Ability to view pack stock and select a pack to sell in Point of Sale.
- Ability to add surcharges for longer lengths.
- Ability to split from pack to rack.
- Ability to Buy and Sell Timber products with a variety of options.
Selling & buying Timber in SYM-PAC
- Buy and sell by Lineal Metre
- Buy and sell by Square Metre (M2)
- Buy and sell by Cubic Metre (M3)
- Buy in Lineal Metres, sell in pieces
- Buy Square Metres, sell by the sheet
- Buy Cubic Metres, sell by lineal metre
View Timber Stock on Hand by Stick or by Pack
- SYM-PAC’s Point of Sale allows for timber product information to be viewed — such as Stock On Hand by stick or by Pack.
- You have the ability to select what you want — for example, if a pack is available you can select it and SYM-PAC will add it straight into Point of Sale.
Add Surcharges easily to your timber products
- The SYM-PAC system allows you to add up to ten surcharges by either a percentage or dollar amount per metre, or a fixed dollar amount.
- This means you can keep all your stock of a particular timber on one product/item, and have Point of Sale automatically determine the additional surcharges based on length — saving your staff having to make decisions and/or choose different products at the register.
Split your pack & rack it fast
- SYM-PAC allows you to easily split a pack and put in the rack with a click of a button — there is no manual keying to be done.
Superior Timber Tally function
- Ordering shows the supplier the tally of what you need in order of size by product for example:
— 120/2.4 — 80/2.7
— 180/3.0 — 72/4.8
- This also is available for M2 Products and M3 Products.
Timber Stock Receipt
- Receiving of stock gives you the opportunity to Insert packs into the system with pack numbers and tallies
- Coupled with stock reporting by pack, this gives you accurate and user friendly reporting.