Integrated EFTPOS at SYM-PAC’s Point of Sale removes the need to worry about key punch errors into the pinpads, costing money each day.
Once the sale is Tendered at POS as an EFTPOS transaction, the customer just needs to swipe their card, enter their PIN and press OK. The operator does not need to punch the sale figure into the Pinpad the computer has sent the information for you.
The bank will also send a confirmation back and print out on your normal docket printer with the transactions listed.
Another advantage is that the store will only require one line to the bank — removing the cost of extra line rentals to the bank.
Features & Benefits:
- Save money only one phone connection to the bank is required.
- All equipment is obtained from the bank.
- Human keypunch errors at Point of Sale are reduced.
- Easy to learn, the sale is simply tendered as EFTPOS and the SYM-PAC system takes over, handling integration with the pinpad and sending the message to the bank.
- The ability to track Cash taken from the till with allocation to Expense Summary — for example, Stationery, Milk etc. — with a password option that can be optionally integrated into the petty cash in General Ledger.