Proforma InvoicingCater for all those account customers who *must* have an order number - but don't!
SYM-PAC Proforma Invoicing — cater for those account customers who MUSThave an order number for their purchases — but don’t!
Caters for account customers with procedural purchasing requirements
- You know the customers we’re talking about:
— local councils
— maintenance contractors,
and so on.
- They’re in a hurry to get their job done, and they have to have their goods NOW — but they have no order number!
- These customers have their own procedural requirements that require an order number or reference for every purchase.
- And it’s in your interest to work with their requirements — because that’s the process that authorises your payment!
Step in, SYM-PAC Proforma Invoicing
- SYM-PAC helps you to make it easy for these customers, by allowing you to invoice on “Proforma,” so that:
— you can issue a Proforma Invoice
— the customer can get the items they need
— when you have the official order number, the invoice can be released for payment
Keeping your stock tidy
- SYM-PAC’s Proforma Invoicing is designed to keep things tidy — when the items are taken, stock is reduced and stock transactions are updated accordingly.
- This keeps your Stock On Hand accurate, and ensures that your ordering processes, such as Suggested Ordering, will continue to be based on accurate stock numbers.
- The General Ledger will also show a debit to GDNYC (Goods Delivered Not Yet Charged), and a credit to Stock On Hand, for the cost of the stock taken.