Advanced user-definable retail system security
- SYM-PAC’s Security is designed to give you better control of your business — you can decide which staff can have access to what information in the system.
- SYM-PAC has a user-definable Advanced Security system.
- Allows the store owner to build profiles for each of the staff members, giving them access to certain programs, options and functions using a Login ID.
Features & Benefits
- SYM-PAC has in-built security mechanisms in the software to protect and restrict access from parts of the system.
3 levels of security access
-  Menu level control by Profile
-  Program level control by Profile
-  Override password system (password alter)
10 pre-set profiles to select from
- The standard security system has a selection of 10 profiles that you can group your users into, ranging from:
— Department Manager
— Point of Sale staff, etc.
- The security system is controlled by the use of different Login IDs, which are then linked to a Profile.
- New profiles can be added or deleted.
- Each menu has a profile access section, where a simple tick indicates which menu options are accessible for which Profiles.
Prevent unauthorised discounting
- Set up your security so that Point of Sale staff, for example, need a manager’s password to process an Adjustment Note or to discount items at Point of Sale.