Pricing & Discounts
Managing your Pricing, Discounts, Catalogues & Contracts
- The way that SYM-PAC systems handle account group discounting systems via the Debtor Matrix and Contracts Module will revolutionise the way your store does business with your Cash and Account customers. This module gives you the ability to control exactly how and where you offer discounts and on what products.
The Discount Matrix
- The Debtor Matrix is one of the most flexible discounting systems available within retail management systems today. It can be used not only for Debtors, but also for your valued Cash Customers. This feature is commonly used in conjunction with the creation of “VIP Customer Cards” (by assigning individual barcodes to special groups of customers) to create special offers and customise your own personalised marketing programs and mailings.
- A store has the option of creating one type of Debtor/Customer discount matrix or using a collection of all methods which will ensure that all discounts are kept under control.
- Contracts can be created for a single debtor/customer or attach a group of debtors/customers to a single contract ensuring consistency of pricing at the Point of Sale
- Contracts can be created in one of the following ways:
- Fixed RRP
- RRP minus a discount
- Cost Plus a percent on the Ex or Inc. tax price
- Contracts can have a start and finish date or an open contract date if desired
- Contracts can be set by individual products or Fine Line Class (FLC)
- Contracts can be updated easily as the Cost Price changes on price sensitive products
- Contracts can be updated automatically at the End Of Month
- Create Printed Price Lists for specific customers
- Create a Customers Price Disk.