Customers & Debtor Management - updated
Comprehensive Management of everything to do with your Customers!
- Efficiently and effectively manage customer billing and receipts
- A wide variety of Invoice and Statement layouts are available to suit your needs
- SYM-PAC's Customers & Debtor Management design provides a comprehensive database of customer information
Comprehensive & fully featured Debtors control
- Comprehensive database of customer information
- Debtor Validation allows you to set a PIN on the customer’s account.
- Customer transaction updates occur immediately rather than at End of Day, ensuring up to the minute, real time debtor balances and sales / stock reporting.
- Customer Barcode Labels for VIP or Trade Cards:
Customer Barcode Labels can be printed for personalised identification cards, eg. VIP or Trade Cards for your store — ensuring rapid processing of sales continues while at the same time your POS operators are recording valuable marketing data into the system with each sale.
- Full Invoice History:
Invoice History gives you the ability to search, view and print any invoices for the debtor.
- Easy to use extract program lets you create mail merge documents with little fuss.
- Optional integration with Back Office functions:
Integration with General Ledger reduces back office and administrative labour.
- Debtor Account Notes for superior tracking & communications:
Account Notes gives you the ability to record any accounting information and reminder date for that debtor. This is especially helpful in recording debt collection information with a response date required for follow up.
- High control of 'Stop Credit' functions:
Improved control over customer accounts by using stop credit flags, and password override at Point of Sale when an account customer is trading outside of their agreed terms.
- Email different document types to different customer contacts:
Email addresses can be defined separately for different document types, to allow automatic emailing to
Complete access to your customer data all in one place
- Delivery addresses & freight charging:
Delivery addresses can be recorded for reliable drop off locations for customers. The customer can also be charged freight for their purchases to be delivered.
- Easily view Debtor Account History:
Customer History can be viewed easily to help make management decisions about the account.
- Transaction drill-down:
Debtor Transactions gives you the ability to search, view, and print current and outstanding transactions.
- Account Notes gives you the ability to search, view, and print current and outstanding transactions.
- Debtor Notes gives you the ability to record any information about the Debtor and insert a reminder date to follow up on that information.
These notes can also automatically display at POS when that customer’s account is selected.
- Take a quick and easy view of a customer’s monthly sales by using the Sales Graphs option.
- Sales calls gives you the ability to record any calls make to the customer for sales purposes, with reminder dates for followup.
- Contracts can be created for a single debtor or customer — or attach a group of customers to a single contract, ensuring consistency of pricing at Point of Sale.
Full reporting & analytics
- Enormous reporting capabilities, where practical information is presented in a simple-to-use, easy-to-follow format.
- Calculate interest on overdue accounts with the automated Batch Interest Update option.