Promotional Purchase Ordering - updated
Ordering Buying Group Promotional Offers is simple — and fast — with SYM-PAC's Promotional Purchase Ordering
The ease of use of SYM-PAC’s Promotional Purchase Ordering, together with the richness of the information available, allows you to make intelligent purchasing decisions — resulting in a more productive inventory and better results for your store promotions.
Features + Benefits
- Simply by entering the promotional reference, all products in that promotion are displayed on screen.
- Enter the budget allocated for this promotion. As ordering is carried out, a running total and remaining budget is displayed.
- As products are highlighted, an illustration is displayed (where available), together with all information necessary to make the purchasing decision — such as Units Sold for the past 24 months.
- Just scroll through the list and enter any quantities required for the promotional purchase.
- If more information is required, simple click the product for a more in-depth look.
- When product selection has been completed, just click OK and the order is saved, ready to be transmitted.
- Huge time-savings are achieved with SYM-PAC’s interface design keeping all the information required on one screen.
Make intelligent purchasing decisions
SYM-PAC offers a huge range of criteria to help you make intelligent purchasing decisions.
Make your promotional purchase ordering decisions based on the following criteria:
— Units Sold (24 months)
— Sales $ (24 months)
— Units Purchased (24 months)
— $Amount Purchased (24 months)
— GP$ (24 months)
— Business Written Qty (24 months)
— Business Written $ (24 months)
— Business Written GP$ (24 months)
— Promo Units Sold (24 months)
— Promo Sales $ (24 months)
— Promo GP $ (24 months)
— Weekly Units Sold
— Weekly Sales Value
— Units Transfer
— Units Used (Sold + Transfer)