SYM-PAC's Customer Sales Orders functionality receives data from the Point of Sale module and maintains sales information for both Customers and Products.
Features & Benefits:
- Allows the user to effeciently manage customer orders and back orders.
- Each customer can be flagged as "accepting back orders or not", thus indicating that deliveries must not be split.
- A cross reference report checks the situation between, customer orders, stock on hand, stock on order, and stock allocated on the outstanding purchase orders.
- When goods arrive from a supplier, the system indicates which customer is waiting for the goods, and allows a "label" to be generated to be placed on the goods so that they are not put into free stock.
- A wide variety of reports and enquiries can be generated.
- A simple scripting process allows the end user to design detailed Customer Order, COD, Laybys and Raincheck reports.
- Comprehensive database of customer order information.
- The system also enables Quotations to be generated, templated and recorded, allowing the them to be turned into Invoices, Customer Orders, Jobs or CODs.
- This system integrates to SYM-PAC's Trade Online module, enabling the B2B to function seamlessly.
- The functionality also integrates with the SYM-PAC's Warehouse Mangement and Job Costing functionality.
- Provide your customers with confirmation of the transaction to take with them for future enquiries. Your staff can check the status of the Customer/Special Order or Lay–by, without the need for paperwork.
- The Customer/Special Ordering module provides a comprehensive range of options which can be selected at Point Of Sale or during back office processing. These include:
— Customer/Special Orders
— Rain Checks
— Special Orders
— Laybys, and
— Job Cards which can be used for repairs.