Point of Sale
SYM-PAC's Point of Sale — designed for the way retailers do business
- Fully integrated to other SYM-PAC modules
- A complete sales system — designed for the way retailers do business
- Product images at Point of Sale
- Signature Pad integration at Point of Sale (for proof of delivery)
Features & Benefits
- Seamless change from Cash sale to Customer Account (Debtor) sale — no need to cancel dockets and re-enter
- Integrated EFTPOS with all major banks
- Fast Cash and Account Sale facilities
- Add new products FAST with hot key access
- Print customer barcode labels + scan on in-store cards presented at POS — for accurate + efficient tracking of marketing information
- Hot key access for Customer Accounts (Debtors), COD, Lay-By and Special Customer Order Payments
- Unlimited text character message for POS dockets — communicate special messages to your customers
- Multiple tender types — eg. Cash, Cheque, Credit Cards, EFTPOS (including cash outs), and Gift Vouchers — to automate banking reports, including Bank Deposit Lists
- Hot key access for transaction enquiries and customer product history
- Automatic pop-up window to search for customer details
- Comprehensive Customer Pricing Controls and options
Manage your Tills easily
- Clear tills part way through the day — bank whenever you need to
- Track cash taken from the till, with allocation to Expense Summary — for example, stationery, milk, and so on — with password option that can be optionally integrated into the petty cash in General Ledger
Built-in powerful Product Search
- Powerful Loyalty system integrated with Point of Sale
- Powerful Product Search options — search by:
— Manufacturers Code
— APN, and so on.
- User configurable Product Search, and configurable by terminal
Outstanding functionality for all your needs at POS
- View statistics in the form of Graphs and Reports for quick analysis of store performance
- New Sales & Performance Calendar feature — customise for your own priorities
- Park invoices and dockets across the network for access from other terminals — for when customers want goods from multiple areas of the store
- Customer / Special Orders and Rain Check facilities — allowing recall, re-cost, modify and part deliver — enabling back order facilities to keep track of outstanding deliveries.
- Print invoices on special POS dockets, plain paper with your logo, or to a 40 column strip printer allowing versatility in presentation of your dockets — or email direct to customers.
- Convert quotes to customer orders to invoices.
- Full customer order to purchase order integration & tracking.