Handle your Payroll requirements easily within SYM-PAC
Benefit from the ease of using one software package to handle all your requirements! SYM-PAC's Payroll module integrates seamlessly with SYM-PAC's General Ledger module. PAYE files are updated every year per the ATO requirements.
- Maintain current information for employee details, rates of pay deductions and allowances.
- Automatically keep track of sick leave, long service leave, and annual leave entitlements.
Features + Benefits
- Pay History transactions are stored in the computer until they are no longer required.
- At the End of Pay period, the Year to Date figures in the Employee master file are updated automatically.
- Tax is calculated automatically using Tax Scales which are maintained by SYM-PAC's automatic updates.
- Adjustments to the current pay period can be carried through the time sheet entry until the Pay Slips and the End of Pay Period have been run.
- Individual pay slips can be printed, and contractors can also be paid through the Payroll module if required.
- Allows stores to conduct weekly, fortnightly, or monthly pay frequencies.
- Payments can be made via Cash, Bank Transfers, or Cheque.
- Provides the ability to have Standard, Fixed or Variable pays.
- Automatic payments via a standard 'ABA' file.
- PAYE tax calculation tables used, as per the taxation department.
- Employees can have their pay slip emailed to their email address of choice, in PDF format — with password protection.
- Full integration to the General Ledger module is available.
- Ability to enter Clock On / Clock Off times, or Total Units.
- Up to 50 deductions and allowances.
Extensive Payroll reporting options
- Bank Transaction Lists
- Cost Centre Report
- Cheque Printing and Listing
- Pay History Details
- Group Certificates
- Job Analysis