Powerful management reporting options to improve your business
- Use SYM-PAC's General Ledger module to improve your business with efficient data control and easy mechanisms for tracking information.
- Forecast more accurately with regular Profit & Loss Reporting, Balance Sheet and Bank Statement Reconciliations.
Huge Range of Features bringing you full control of your Financial data
- A full 24 months of transactions are stored to enable you to review previous accounting periods — and 36 months of account history is also held.
- Current Year, Three Previous Years and Next Year's transactions are saved.
- Optional integration with SYM-PAC Creditors means expenses need only be entered once, increasing accuracy and reducing data entry time.
- Automatic profit calculations for profit distribution allows up to date profitability reporting.
- Optional data entry from bank statements included in Bank Reconciliation reduces the time taken to reconcile to the bank account, and will show up to date bank balances.
- Full commenting for each transaction enables you to easily trace journal entries. Monthly and Annual budgeting for ease of reporting.
- Full Audit controls ensures data integrity.
- Chart of accounts can be changed to your requirements, ensuring consistency with your current accounting reportage.
- Profit & Loss Reporting, using various formats, provides accurate and up to date information.
- Extensive Balance Sheet Reporting also built in, using various formats.
- General Ledger can be set up to report consolidated or balance by branch result, showing multiple or individual company or profit centre performance.
- View general ledger history and budget graphs.
- Multi-divisional account coding structures available.
- Full accrual posting capability.
- Standing journal capability.
- Comprehensive reporting with many options allows for a large variety of queries.
- A sophisticated print control can produce reports in any format desired — and reporting can also be consolidated as required.