Efficiently manage Invoices, Credits and Payments
SYM-PAC’s Creditors module can act as a standalone module, or can be integrated with Inventory and General Ledger.
Everything you need to manage your Creditors
A comprehensive database of supplier information ensures you have all the information you require in front of you on screen.
- Automation payment allocation option:
Automatic allocation of payment against oldest invoices, or the choice to allocate a payment to individual invoices, ensure easier reconciliation of accounts payable.
- Release / Hold Payments as required:
The ability to release or hold invoices for cash requirements listing, allowing for accurate cash flow planning.
- Creditors Release / Hold function gives you the full picture — showing all invoices from all suppliers at the same — allowing you to see all the information before deciding what to release.
- A choice of Days Due for each supplier, eg. 30, 60, 90 or a specific number of days to automate the invoice due date.
- The option to selectively print cheques during the print run, ensures that only the cheques you want are updated.
- Central billing facility:
Central billing facility allows supplier invoices to be billed against the creditor, whilst retaining purchase analysis against the manufacturer ensures accurate reporting.
- Full Creditors history:
Full transactional history kept on all Creditors for enquiry purposes means you can review creditor history.
- Payment History with the ability to view invoices by cheque, and to enquire on the payment of documents.
- The ability to flag creditors and suppliers as no longer trading, and the ability to identify the method of payment.
- Automatic Bank Payments via a standard ‘ABA’ file, may help to reduce any bank fees associated with printing cheques.
Advanced Creditors reporting:
- Comprehensive reporting options include:
— Supplier Listing
— Audit Listing
— Transaction Listing
— Aged Creditors Trial Balance
— Remittance Advice
— Cash Requirements
— Cash Flow Requirements by week, fortnightly or monthly
— Transactions by due date
— Cheque Listing
— Free-form Remittance Advices and Cheques
Full Auto Email functionality:
- The ability to email Remittance Advices to suppliers upon payment.