Integration to Signature Pads
Features + Benefits
- Proof of purchase in-store easily able to be verified by a client head office or administration function
- Allows for streamlined approval, providing for faster client payment, ultimately leading to improvements in cash flow
- Invoices can be emailed instantly — with signatures displayed — cutting down on paper usage
- Display advertisements (colour units only)
- SYM-PAC is proud to have built a strong relationship with Topaz Systems Inc.
- SYM-PAC’s integration of our Retail Management Systems with Topaz’s signature capture functionality has provided our users with extended features to support their retail operations.
Topaz SignatureGem™ 4x5
Topaz SignatureGem™ 4x3
- With the link between the electronic signature pad to SYM-PAC we are able to bring an important advancement in recording, storing and reproducing signed documentation safely and quickly for all invoiced transactions made over the counter.
- Anytime an invoice is signed using the signature pad, the signature is recorded electronically with the document.
- This means that anytime the document is printed, reprinted, faxed, emailed, or even listed within an invoice statement, the signature verification is permanently reproduced.