Case Study: Deniliquin Mitre 10
Deniliquin Mitre 10
“Use of SYM-PAC and the SYM-PAC Comparison Report has made upwards of a 5 to 9% difference to our business. It is a bloody good system!
Price changes and price updates occur in one simple process, and we can pass it on to the customer ASAP without delay.
This alone is one of the most important things that we all need as retailers, and SYM-PAC does it!
Putting SYM-PAC in 18 years ago was the best decision that was ever made within the business.
At the end of the day we would never consider changing the system! We love it.”
— Alan Braybon,
— With SYM-PAC since 1994
— 9 users across 1 location
— Deniliquin, NSW
— Buying group: Mitre 10
— In business since 1981
Why SYM-PAC is our choice
- Mitre 10 warehouse ordering & purchasing integration
- Fast processing of order discrepancies & claims
- Customer Display Units newly added very popular at Point of Sale
- Suggested Ordering has saved thousands of hours in wages
- General Ledger module flows smoothly, easy to operate & uncomplicated
- GP% increase of 5-9%, minimum
To read more, download the Deniliquin Mitre 10 Case Study...