HBT National Conference, Gold Coast, April '14 - SYM-PAC was there!
SYM-PAC's first HBT Conference
We’ve been watching the growth of the HBT group with interest for a few years now — and seeing more of our customers jump on board.
Late last year we were proud to become an HBT “Member Supplier”, which was fantastic because that meant we were able to participate in our first HBT Conference in April 2014.
— Mark Schmutter (far right) with Micheal Goodwin & Rob Goulter at SYM-PAC's stand (far left)
Mitre 10 Expo, Gold Coast, Jan '14 - SYM-PAC was there!
Thanks for another great Expo
It was fantastic catching up with so many stores at the annual Mitre 10 Expo in January — a big thanks to everyone who took the time to stop by & say hello!
SYM-PAC User Group @ the Mitre 10 Expo - Jan '14
Getting up to date & practical knowledge to take back to the store
- Trade Online
- What are KVI's & what can I do with them?
- Click & Collect — what's best practice?
- Auto Replenishment & System Based Ordering — what are the methods & what should I use?
- Store Performance Analysis: identify areas which perform well or poorly so you know where to take action in your store!
- Statement Stuffers — what are they & how does this work?
... and much more!
SYM-PAC User Group - July '13
SYM-PAC Mitre 10 User Group for Victoria & Tasmania — July 2013
Recently in July we were really pleased to run a SYM-PAC User Group specifically tailored for our Mitre 10 customers. Many of our customers who've been around for a while will have fond memories of SYM-PAC User Groups held in previous years.